Recently I moved from VS Code to Webstorm. What a brilliant IDE. It really improved my development flow. One thing that has been irritating me is that the Vuetify component html tags are not recognised, which results in a s**t load of warning messages of unrecognised html tags.
After Googling around I found an issue on the Vuetify GitHub Issues that provides a simple workaround. All you need to do is create a file somewhere in the project that describes the Vuetify components. You don’t need to import the file. It just has to be accessible to Webstorm so that it can be analysed.
vuetify-fake-components-for-webstorm.js. After that all the warnings of unrecognised html tags disappeared like magic. Wooho!